Hundreds of Nigerians immigrate to Turkey on monthly basis. This they do for business, education, tourism or for relaxation. The process has become so easy for them because of the introduction of the “Nigeria to Turkey Visa Online Application” or simply say “eVisa”.
With the eVisa system, Nigerian passport holders can apply for a tourist visa to Turkey within minutes. The Nigeria to Turkey Visa online application process has become the fastest and easiest way to obtain the essential travel permit to Turkey one can ever experience. With it one needs not visit the Turkish Embassy in Nigeria for visa application.
Turkish eVisa requests are processed quickly. Most Nigerians receive the approved visa in just 24 hours. Nigerians who need the visa urgently can even use the priority service for guaranteed 1-hour processing and in just an hour the visa will be ready.
We will through this article show you all the necessary things you need to know about the Nigeria to Turkey Visa online application process. Read down.
Requirements for Turkey Visa Online Application in Nigeria
For a Nigerian citizen to be eligible for Nigeria to Turkey online visa application, he or she must have the following documents:
- A valid Nigerian passport (so valid for at least 5 months beyond the date of arrival)
- A valid residence permit or visa from a Schengen country, the UK, US, or Ireland
- A valid credit or debit card for payment of the Turkey visa processing fee
- A valid email address
- Medical Certificate explaining his or her health status against Covid-19.
How to apply for Nigeria to Turkey Online Visa
Three basic steps are involved in the application process of the eVisa.
- Fill out the electronic visa form with your personal information as follows:
- Name, date of birth, nationality
- Your Nigerian passport number, issue date, and expiry date
- Other supporting documents such as visa or residence permit and their expiry dates
- Date of arrival in Turkey
- Pay the processing fees and submit your application
- Receive the approved eVisa by email and prepare for your journey.
We strongly advise that applicants should check their applications properly before submission. This is because any mistake or missing information may lead to processing delays or even rejection of the applications.